ARE YOU OUT OF PORTUGAL AND WANT TO RETURN?
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MNE) created the COVID-19 emergency line, based on the email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and the telephone line (+351 217 929 755)
CONSULAR SERVICES PORTUGAL IN THE USA AND CANADA
Do not travel to consulates, contact us:
»Telephone: 5089935741 or 5089976151
All appointments are closed as of March 17, except for emergencies: Force majeure circumstances that require the issuance of a single travel ticket or temporary passport, travel certificates or necessary documentation in situations of road accident or similar.
CONSULAR SERVICES PORTUGAL IN BRAZIL
For now everything remains the same. When there are new measures, we will inform you.
- 10 years of the Azorean Emigration Association
- BERMUDA: AN ARCHIPELAGO TO WHERE MANY AZOREANS HAVE EMIGRATED !!
- ISLAND OF SÃO JORGE: A BIG AZOREAN ISLAND !!
- PETER FRANCISCO: A HERO FROM THE ISLAND OF TERCEIRA IN THE US AMERICAN WAR OF INDEPENDENCE !!
- FÉLIX DE FREITAS TRIGUEIRO: AN EMIGRANT FROM THE ISLAND OF FLORES IN CALIFORNIA!