Last Saturday, under the baton of Roberto Carvalho, began, if you can say, the Festivities in Honor of the Lord Santo Cristo of Montreal. And they began with a great popular demonstration, carried out in the basement of the Church of Santa Cruz, where they were up to 400 people, all united in the same objective: to raise funds destined to help the Festivities of next May. The event had a music dinner.
FONT: Diário dos Açores, 21 fevereiro
- New Presidency of the World Council of Houses of the Azores is the House of the Azores of Bermuda
- Create a network between associations and the political world of California
- Theater in Canada promotes Portuguese language
- 270 years of the Azorean presence in Santa Catarina 1748 – 2018
- Reception to the members of the 21st World Council of Houses of the Azores, in the House of Rio Grande do Sul – Gravataí / RS