The São Miguel Agricultural Association is developing a project with the support of community funds amounting to 800,000 for the promotion of Azorean milk in Canada.
The president of the Arrifes Parish (Azores), Eusébio Massa, said to the Lusa agency in Toronto that “the promotion of the dairy sector planned for Canada” will be of great importance for that island region.
With the future, the Free Trade Agreement between Canada and the European Union will be “very important for the Azores to divulge the product to be marketed in Canada, a market with a lot of potential”, explained the president.
Açoriano Oriental Newspaper, November 3rd, 2018
- Seminar “The Madeira and Azorean emigration to Hawaii. Contributions for the study. “
- Portugal wants to attract more teenagers of emigrants to higher education
- Azores and Santa Catarina highlight education and culture in strengthening the Azorean identity
- Loquat liqueur from “Cooperativa Celeiro da Terra” wins silver medal in national competition
- Azores Government promotes photography contest in the diaspora