The São Miguel Agricultural Association is developing a project with the support of community funds amounting to 800,000 for the promotion of Azorean milk in Canada.
The president of the Arrifes Parish (Azores), Eusébio Massa, said to the Lusa agency in Toronto that “the promotion of the dairy sector planned for Canada” will be of great importance for that island region.
With the future, the Free Trade Agreement between Canada and the European Union will be “very important for the Azores to divulge the product to be marketed in Canada, a market with a lot of potential”, explained the president.
Açoriano Oriental Newspaper, November 3rd, 2018
- Micaelense teaches music in China
- Feast of São Martinho of the House of the Azores of Ontario
- There is “much more interest” in learning Portuguese in California
- From the photograph of an Azorean was born the book “The Tenth Island”
- 13th Azorean Cultural Meeting “Azorean commercial occupation in the urban space of Rio de Janeiro”