The parish of Pico da Pedra honored its emigrants with a sculptural ensemble of tribute to the Diaspora, Laurinda Mota 2017 Prize.
Its set consists of a pedestal in stone and a plane in brass.
The stone pedestal, with three layers: the less worked, the lower, the center and the upper base are more regular and polished stones to mean those who leave in search of a better life, which most of them end up getting illustration, knowledge. On the right side, on an acrylic panel, a poem to suggest the meaning of this work – Authorship of the piece of art is Gilberto Bernardo.
- New Presidency of the World Council of Houses of the Azores is the House of the Azores of Bermuda
- Create a network between associations and the political world of California
- Theater in Canada promotes Portuguese language
- 270 years of the Azorean presence in Santa Catarina 1748 – 2018
- Reception to the members of the 21st World Council of Houses of the Azores, in the House of Rio Grande do Sul – Gravataí / RS