Last week, the Association of Azorean Emigrants met, with the culture department of the City of Ponta Delgada, Mrs. Vereadora Maria José Duarte and Dr. José de Almeida Mello.
The meeting served to present greetings and to talk about the purposes and activities of this Association. During this visit there was also the opportunity to share common goals, reinforcing the Association’s collaboration with the entities in the Azores and in the Diaspora.
- Micaelense teaches music in China
- Feast of São Martinho of the House of the Azores of Ontario
- There is “much more interest” in learning Portuguese in California
- From the photograph of an Azorean was born the book “The Tenth Island”
- 13th Azorean Cultural Meeting “Azorean commercial occupation in the urban space of Rio de Janeiro”