PALCUS has launched a national campaign to encourage the participation of Portuguese-Americans in the 2020 U.S. Census under the tagline Make Portuguese Count™. PALCUS has been working with U.S. Census Bureau to establish the first national Complete Count Committee in the history of the bureau. This campaign has the support of the U.S. Census Bureau and the Embassy of Portugal.
Everyone can help – just visit https://www.palcus.org/
- Seminar “The Madeira and Azorean emigration to Hawaii. Contributions for the study. “
- Portugal wants to attract more teenagers of emigrants to higher education
- Azores and Santa Catarina highlight education and culture in strengthening the Azorean identity
- Loquat liqueur from “Cooperativa Celeiro da Terra” wins silver medal in national competition
- Azores Government promotes photography contest in the diaspora