The Azores House in Algarve is hosting the IX Cultural Week “Açores – Letras, Música, Artes e Sabores” from November 19th to 25th. A week of celebrations, exhibitions and music, highlighting the Azorean culture.
See the complete Program in the attachment below.
- Micaelense teaches music in China
- Feast of São Martinho of the House of the Azores of Ontario
- There is “much more interest” in learning Portuguese in California
- From the photograph of an Azorean was born the book “The Tenth Island”
- 13th Azorean Cultural Meeting “Azorean commercial occupation in the urban space of Rio de Janeiro”