During the meeting of the Metropolis International Steering Committee, the Government of the Azores, through the Regional Directorate of Communities, will hold the International Seminar on Integration and Diversity on March 8 at the Teatro Micaelense in Ponta Delgada.
The seminar is open to the general public, and interested parties should register by email email@example.com, as there are limited places.
Check out the program here.
- Luso-American Foundation wants to boost scientific cooperation with the Azores
- Seminar “The Madeira and Azorean emigration to Hawaii. Contributions for the study. “
- Portugal wants to attract more teenagers of emigrants to higher education
- Azores and Santa Catarina highlight education and culture in strengthening the Azorean identity
- Loquat liqueur from “Cooperativa Celeiro da Terra” wins silver medal in national competition