During the meeting of the Metropolis International Steering Committee, the Government of the Azores, through the Regional Directorate of Communities, will hold the International Seminar on Integration and Diversity on March 8 at the Teatro Micaelense in Ponta Delgada.
The seminar is open to the general public, and interested parties should register by email email@example.com, as there are limited places.
Check out the program here.
- Santo Cristo festivities exchange plastic for biodegradable materials
- Portugal among countries where immigration is “particularly important”
- 170 thousand passenger stopovers on 152 cruise lounges
- Portuguese organizations of New York award Secretary of State of the Communities
- Azores Government supports safeguarding of whaling heritage in more than 107 thousand euros