On May 4th 2018, at the Nossa Senhora das Dores chapel in Ponta Delgada, it was the inauguration of the Exhibition about the 65 years of emigration to Canada, promoted by the Association of Azorean Emigrants during the great Feasts of Senhor Santo Cristo dos Milagres, to celebrate and pay tribute to our Emigrants.
- New Presidency of the World Council of Houses of the Azores is the House of the Azores of Bermuda
- Create a network between associations and the political world of California
- Theater in Canada promotes Portuguese language
- 270 years of the Azorean presence in Santa Catarina 1748 – 2018
- Reception to the members of the 21st World Council of Houses of the Azores, in the House of Rio Grande do Sul – Gravataí / RS