On May 4th 2018, at the Nossa Senhora das Dores chapel in Ponta Delgada, it was the inauguration of the Exhibition about the 65 years of emigration to Canada, promoted by the Association of Azorean Emigrants during the great Feasts of Senhor Santo Cristo dos Milagres, to celebrate and pay tribute to our Emigrants.
- 10 Azores Fest challenges 10 national and international chefs with the best of the Azores
- Micaelian businessman honored in the USA
- Azorean firefighters win 1st, 2nd and 3rd places in the National Championship of Trauma and Detention
- Santo Cristo festivities exchange plastic for biodegradable materials
- Portugal among countries where immigration is “particularly important”