Tomorrow we will have the Azorean emigrant in Canada, José Louis Jácome, to launch his book and exhibition in the Municipal Museum of Ribeira Grande (House of Culture) at 18:30. You are all invited to this unique event that the Association of Azorean Emigrants is pleased to collaborate with it.
Published on 25 June, 2018
- Micaelense teaches music in China
- Feast of São Martinho of the House of the Azores of Ontario
- There is “much more interest” in learning Portuguese in California
- From the photograph of an Azorean was born the book “The Tenth Island”
- 13th Azorean Cultural Meeting “Azorean commercial occupation in the urban space of Rio de Janeiro”