Thrilist magazine recognized the beauties of the Azorean islands and put them as little known islands but at the risk of becoming too appetizing for too many tourists.
Everyone who has visited us knows about our beauty and knows that it is nature, our culture and gastronomy that make us stand out from all the other world destinations and, in this sense, all visits are welcome as long as we do not build desperately to accommodate them or that these do not respect our green or our ponds.
As in any situation, everything and everyone is welcome as long as the good come and the good let it stay.
The Azores will not be Hawaii from the Atlantic, but the Paradise of the Oceans.
- “Absolute” national debut of the documentary “Portuguese in Hawaii” scheduled for April 27 in Madeira
- Azores Trail Run has already attracted 1,000 foreigners to the Azores
- Photographer Pete Souza visits the Azores
- Archipelago was dubbed “The Atlantic Hawaii”
- Azorean presence in Hawaii is a reason for “pride”