Today October 1st, at the Batalha golf course, it took place the last day of the annual tournament, Azores Emigrant Cup 2017.
It was a spectacular day full of good humor and friendly atmosphere between local players and our participants from the United Estates of America and from Canada.
- New Presidency of the World Council of Houses of the Azores is the House of the Azores of Bermuda
- Create a network between associations and the political world of California
- Theater in Canada promotes Portuguese language
- 270 years of the Azorean presence in Santa Catarina 1748 – 2018
- Reception to the members of the 21st World Council of Houses of the Azores, in the House of Rio Grande do Sul – Gravataí / RS