Event: The village of São Joaquim de Garopaba and the Azoreans
The proposal of the event and mark the date of the creation of the village of Garopaba, promote the importance of the historic center of Garopaba and join in the celebrations of the 270 years of the arrival of the Azoreans in Santa Catarina.
The promotion is from MARE with the support of the Parish and the Department of Education and Culture of the Municipality of Garopaba. On March 5 a walk through the Historic Center and a table that will discuss the act and importance of the creation of the Village and the time that evokes the presence of the Azoreans in Garopaba and Santa Catarina. The walk through the Historic Center will be led by João Pacheco and Fernando Bettencourt. The Bureau will participate and Joi Cletson will comment on the presence of the Azoreans in the region of Garopaba and Santa Catarina.
- New Presidency of the World Council of Houses of the Azores is the House of the Azores of Bermuda
- Create a network between associations and the political world of California
- Theater in Canada promotes Portuguese language
- 270 years of the Azorean presence in Santa Catarina 1748 – 2018
- Reception to the members of the 21st World Council of Houses of the Azores, in the House of Rio Grande do Sul – Gravataí / RS