From today, the Diário dos Açores will publish, exclusively, news from the Azorean community in Toronto and other cities of Ottawa, in partnership with the newspaper Correio da Manhã Canada.
The Portuguese publication, in that Canadian city, is owned by our compatriot Eduardo Vieira, from Fenais da Luz.
With this partnership, the Diário dos Açores covers another vast area of our diaspora community, after having already established similar partnerships with the Portuguese Times of the USA and Luso- Presse, of Montreal.
FONT: Diário dos Açores, 17 february 2018
- New Presidency of the World Council of Houses of the Azores is the House of the Azores of Bermuda
- Create a network between associations and the political world of California
- Theater in Canada promotes Portuguese language
- 270 years of the Azorean presence in Santa Catarina 1748 – 2018
- Reception to the members of the 21st World Council of Houses of the Azores, in the House of Rio Grande do Sul – Gravataí / RS