The House of the Azores of New England – CANI will celebrate the passage of its 27th anniversary, next november 10th, with the presence of the guest of honor, Dr. João Bosco da Mota Amaral.
The ticket includes a banquet at the N. Sra. da Luz Band’s Party Hall, Fall River.
Master of Ceremony – Ricardo Faria
Animation: Live music and DJ
Decoration: Milestone Flower Shop
To purchase tickets, please contact:
Columbia Jewelers – 508 672 1390
Francisco Viveiros – 774 301 1267
The Association of Azorean Emigrants hopes that it will be an excellent celebration.
- Micaelense teaches music in China
- Feast of São Martinho of the House of the Azores of Ontario
- There is “much more interest” in learning Portuguese in California
- From the photograph of an Azorean was born the book “The Tenth Island”
- 13th Azorean Cultural Meeting “Azorean commercial occupation in the urban space of Rio de Janeiro”