The House of the Azores of New England – CANI will celebrate the passage of its 27th anniversary, next november 10th, with the presence of the guest of honor, Dr. João Bosco da Mota Amaral.
The ticket includes a banquet at the N. Sra. da Luz Band’s Party Hall, Fall River.
Master of Ceremony – Ricardo Faria
Animation: Live music and DJ
Decoration: Milestone Flower Shop
To purchase tickets, please contact:
Columbia Jewelers – 508 672 1390
Francisco Viveiros – 774 301 1267
The Association of Azorean Emigrants hopes that it will be an excellent celebration.
- “Absolute” national debut of the documentary “Portuguese in Hawaii” scheduled for April 27 in Madeira
- Azores Trail Run has already attracted 1,000 foreigners to the Azores
- Photographer Pete Souza visits the Azores
- Archipelago was dubbed “The Atlantic Hawaii”
- Azorean presence in Hawaii is a reason for “pride”